Saturday, July 26, 2008

Baby Isabella Kit freebie..............

I made this kit for Baby Isabella. The colors are all pink, brown, yellow, teal and white. This is the first time that I made a kit using only certain colors. I usually do all the colors. Pretty cool.



If you want Isabellas freebie you can get it by downloading here: Isabella freebie.zip

And here is a Preview of the entire kit.................................................................

There are 33 butterflies, 9 ribbons with bows, 5 sheer ribbons, 8 danty ribbons, 8 swirls, 12 safety pins, 3 baby carriages, 8 umbrellas, 5 round frames, 5 square frames, 6 tiaras, 4 crowns (not pictured), 5 zippers, 5 corner flower clusters, 8 flowers, 17 layered flowers, 20 leaves, 20 stamp tags, 12 baby tags and 47 papers.



Buy for only $6.00




Sorry I haven't put any names up the last couple of days but I was very busy making this kit for my best friends upcoming granddaughter Isabella.

This is her kit. My favorite part about the entire kit is the baby carriage. I drew it and then filled it with the different papers of the kit and it came out so cute. It's just adorable. I
Talk later. Bye Bye

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews