Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm back.............my conputer went down!

Catching Fireflies by ApriltheScrapaholic

I am so sorry that I haven't been around lately. My computer went down. Actually it ended up being my LCD flatscreen monitor. It completely quit working. The power light comes on but the screen stays blank I had to take my computer to someone to get it checked out. Thank god my computer is fine though.

But I'm back now. And very happy to be back. It may take me a while to catch backup though. I had 3000+ downloads in my inbox. I finally just deleted them all after sifting though for like forever. So if I missed an email I apologize.

I'm using my old monitor now. Went and got it from my mom. But I still got to buy me a new one. At least I'm up and running.

Gotta go catch up on things. Sure missed you while I was away.

Oh yeah,.......................my stuff is on sale for 35% off this month at the store. Talk later. We're going to a water part tomorrow. Then maybe I can post some pics using my new camera. So far I'm loving it.

ApriltheScrapaholic

1 comment:

Ginger said...

April!!! You're back!!! I'm so glad. Was that new monitor still under warranty or anything?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews