Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Photo Hunt: Theme for August 22th............................Ripples

PhotoHunt Theme : Ripples

PhotoHunters

Sorry I posted late. But hey better late than never right? Ok no excuses.

Anyway when I saw this theme I immediately thought of the sand we saw at Corpus. The sand just rippled all around us and it was so pretty. Especially in the spots where noone had walked. I made my husband stop the truck so I could get out and take this photo and others.

I also though of the water park we just went to. But when I looked through the photos I realized I couldn't find the ripples that I wanted. But I did find some in the NRH20 photos.

In this photo Thomas was laying in the water enjoying the coolness of it all. It was really hot that day. i just had to take his photo when I saw him laying there in the water. Too funny.

But I believe the sand photos say it all.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews