Saturday, August 15, 2009

Photo Hunt: Theme for August 15th............................Artificial

PhotoHunt

The theme for PhotoHunt the week of Aug 14th is Artificial.

Ok, so this is cheesy. I could not think of a photo that I had for artificial. I thought of my rubber duck pics for a duck.........not. Fake flowers but all I have is real ones. So, I used my artificial xmas tree photo from last xmas. I promise I'll get more creative.

and

I hope you all don't mind but I'm sending you to my Ct members blogs to get quick-pages that they made with my kits. I'm really trying hard to make kits to go into the store. I have to make minimum 4 kits for the store. Having my computer down hit me hard. I'm so out of touch. But I'm loving all of their quick-pages. So if you already got them great. If not, you can now.

Wish me luck and thanks for understanding. I promise to make some stuff for you all too. Take care everyone and have a great Saturday.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

No, it's not cheesy; it's perfect for this week's theme!!! It's the first artificial tree I've seen in this week's PhotoHunt.

http://blondesherry.blogspot.com/2009/08/ph-artificial.html

Lorna said...

I'm liking the sparkly artificialness of your tree--I went a different but equally artificial way.

Rebecca Mecomber said...

I think it's a great choice for this week. It certainly is artificial! ;)

Mine's up, too! I hope you get some time to visit.

Mrs. Mecomber
New York Traveler Photo Hunt

JulMarSol said...

Ah, don't feel so bad about your theme photo. It looks great! :)

Mine is up:
http://casadejules.net/quepasa/?p=682

Melusine said...

To be an artificial christmas tree it looks beautiful, and very good for the theme :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews