Monday, August 24, 2009

Chili Pepper Quick-pages by Lori, Ginger and Nita.

Chili Peppers by ApriltheScrapaholic
Check out my alphas that I put in the store.
(Click on previews to go to the store)
Chili Peppers Alpha 2 by ApriltheScrapaholicChili Peppers Alpha 1 by ApriltheScrapaholic


Ginger made this awesome quick-page using my Chili Peppers kit. Aren't my Ct Members just the greatest. Thank you Ginger.

And don't forget to go get her great wordart everyday too!

Download Ginger's quick-Page here on her blog

Nita made this scrumptious page using my Chili Peppers kit. I am really loving what my Ct members are doing with my kit. They are all wonderful.

Photobucket

Download on Nita's Blog HERE

These guys really are making me want Mexican Food and I just ate at Taco Bell!

Lori made these other layouts using my Chili Peppers kit.

She is also giving these out as quick-pages on her blog.

Check out her alphas she made using the peppers!







If you want Lori's quick-pages Download them Here on her Blog
PLus I have a surprise for you all. Lori made the alphas that she used on my pages. So when she has them ready I'll send you over there. I've already seen them and they are Wonderful. I am so proud of her. They are her first freebies that aren't quick-pages.
Awesome ladies!
(I think I've used that word too much today.........LOL.........but I can't help it)

April

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews