Thursday, August 27, 2009

New Kit Wood N Plaids at ScrapitSassy

Another new kit at ScrapitSassy

Wood N Plaids by ApriltheScrapaholic

Wood N Plaids

This is a kit also tributed to my dad. It's got all wood and plaids in it. There are 12 papers and elements which include (5 abows, 1 torn cardboard paper (not in preview), 3 brads/tags, 5 wooden frames, 3 plaid frames, 2 wooden borders, 3 plaid ribbons and 14 puzzle pieces.

I love my wooden bows. Cool aren't they. And the puzzle pieces are really neat too. Let me know what you all think.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoo Hoo I finally finished my 4 kits for this month. I met my quota. Now I gotta start all over.........LOL

Hope you all like my knew kit.

Later,
april


1 comment:

Nana3 said...

LOVE THIS NEW KIT....GREAT JOB.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews