Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Another Autumn Kisses QP by Ginger

All my products over $2 is 35% off at ScrapitSassy

Ginger's made another beautiful quickpage using my Autumn Kisses kit.
I just love it. I'm amazed by what they do with my kits.
You can get it free from her blog.

Download on her blog Here

Also, I'm having a sale at ScrapitSassy to recognize our first year Wedding Anniversary today. So I can't stay on long or my husband might kill me......lol.
Everything over $2 is 35% off.
So come check it out.


StoreWideBanner_469x60.jpg picture by ejregnold


Autumn Kisses by ApriltheScrapaholicHalloweenCreepyCrawlieKit-FullSize-byAprilthescrapaholicFairy Land by ApriltheScrapaholic


Tooth Fairy by ApriltheScrapaholicLabor Day USA by ApriltheScrapaholicWood N Plaids by ApriltheScrapaholic

Sandy Beaches by ApriltheScrapaholicMy Dad by ApriltheScrapaholicChili Peppers by ApriltheScrapaholic

Catching Fireflies by ApriltheScrapaholicFreedom by ApriltheScrapaholicPositively Paisley by ApriltheScrapaholic


Click on Preview to see the sales of each kit
or click on banner to go to my store.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews