Saturday, October 31, 2009

OMG - My Creative Team has been busy!

Happy Halloween

I am behind in posting. My hubby was really sick yesterday and seems better today. My mom got onto me saying he had the swine flue. Let's hope not (knock on wood). He didn't have a fever though. I think it was food poisoning so I didn't get to get on the computer yesterday.
Now look what I've missed.

Nita's quick-pages are in the previous post.

Now for Ginger and Lori.

I'll give you Ginger's first.
She's not behind and may have passed me up......lol.
She made this adorable page using my new kit called "Holiday Baking".
I just love it. You wouldn't even think it was a baking kit if not for the cookie pins.

Holiday Baking by ApriltheScrapaholic

Here it is:

I wasn't sure about my bows but now I am. It looks great on her page.

Download this page on Ginger's blog HERE

And don't forget her great Wordart she has today!

Now I have 2 layouts from Lori that are just lovely.
Such pretty pages. Now in case you don't know. Lori and I work together (real-life___lol) and she's my boss. So it's really busy at work and she stays busy. Like me this is her stress reliever. So with the holidays she's a tad behind but look at the awesome stuff she's come up with.

She's made 4 quick-pages using my Autumn Kisses kit.
I know I've shown the last 2 to you before but I just wanted to get them altogether.

Autumn Kisses by ApriltheScrapaholicAutumn Kisses Snowglobes by ApriltheScrapaholic

The first 2 are her new ones.


Go to Lori's Blog Here and Download All 4 Pages

And Don't forget to leave ALL my Ct's Some love when you download.

Thank you Ladies!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews