Thursday, October 1, 2009

Full kit Halloween Creepy Crawlie in store Now




Hey everyone,

I just added my Creepy Crawlie kit as a whole kit on scrapitsassy. But it doesn't include the new papers. With just the papers I had it held 13 downloads. If I were to add the new ones to it you would kill me from downloading so much. So they are separate in the store. I do still have the others listed separately too just in case you don't want the fullkit.

HalloweenCreepyCrawlieKit-FullSize-byAprilthescrapaholic

This way I was able to add it to the digital kits category in the store. I did let you know if you go to the papers which ones were in the kit and which ones were not.

Hope this helped everyone.

I'll be back in a little bit with another qp from my Fairy land kit.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews