Thursday, October 29, 2009

Quick-Page from Nita.

Also, I just wanted to announce that I am now a designer at Dazzling Scraps too. So far I've only gotten my Christmas Time kit and an alpha in there. But you can find my kits there too. What you can't find in ScrapitSassy you will find in there.

Here's my Christmas Time kit that's at Dazzling Scraps

Christmas Time Kit by ApriltheScrapaholic

Green and Gold Alpha by ApriltheScrapaholic

Yeah! Nita's back. She's had a few internet problems but I'm hoping it's all better for her now. So she just sent me this wonderful page using my Hallow's Eve kit that you can find at ScrapitSassy.

Hallow's Eve by ApriltheScrapaholic


Photobucket

Download Nita's quickpage on Her Blog Here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews