Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Crome Name Frames - DYLAN

Today I have the Name Dylan for you.  This one is for you Shayna.  I'm even going to do Shayna too.

So here are the names that I'll be giving out that have been recently requested.

Justin, Kelly, Mackenzie, Shayna
Laken, Garhett, Rhett
Gracin, Carson, Deas, Foster, Suzanne
Danielle, Mia
Anne, Lea, and Nate

I will check with my 4shared to see if I have anymore requests along with all the comments and my email.  So stay tuned for more goodies.

Don't forget to check out my store for all my Holiday kits, New and Old ones.



5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

Suzi said...

Would it be too much trouble to request Dumonee? Thanks for all you do. :)

ApriltheScrapaholic said...

Sure thing, I'll add Domonee

Shayna said...

April, you must show everyone a preview of "Grungy Spring". I just purchased it. I love it!!!!!!!!!!! And, I'm so ready for Spring...LOL

hugs,
Shayna

Jennifer said...

I'd love one for Lucas, if it's not already on your list. :-) Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews