Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Name Frames - Jordan

Hey everyone,  I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.  We went to my moms and all got together.  It was fun.  Our christmas dinner consisted of a chicken sandwich one day and deer burgers the next (which were really good!) and that was just fine as far as I was concerned.  After nearly burning my turkey at Thanksgiving I wasn't really wanting a huge dinner anyway.........LOL. 

The most important thing was that I got to spend time with my two brothers David and Jr and my dad.  We spent probably 6 hrs playing scrabble and had a blast.  I haven't laughed like that for a while.  It was really nice.

I did miss my Jo though.  Missed his laughter and generosity.  He sure loved Christmas time.  And he would have loved playing with me, my dad and my brothers.  It would have been great and I'm not sure how but funnier. 

Anyway, I have a word frame for you.  I am planning on giving one of these out to you a day at a time.  That's the plan anyway.  It's easier to get one done then to try and do all at the same time.  So let's see if this works. 

The name frame for you today is JORDAN.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bless you your names frames are realy amazing thankyou for sharing them with us all hugs Nana Kat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews