Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hi everyone

Hey guys,

Sorry I've been MIA for the last couple of days.  I tore up my computer room and just now got my computer all hooked back up and running.  I'm rearranging to hopefully make things easier and more spacious for me and my brother. 

So, I'll be back tomorrow with a freebie.  I have to go to work at 7am in the morning till 3, so it'll be after that.  Wanted to get something for you tonight but it's too late now.  Gotta go to sleep.  It's gonna be a long day tomorrow. 

Looking forward to watching season 2 of Dexter.  I'm addicted to it.  Me and my brother both are.   Call me morbid but it's a great show and I've only seen season 1.  It's funny because I like the Glades too on A&E channel.  We think it would be great if they did a cameo of Dexter and Jim Longworth passing each other and each one giving the other their looks.  That would be great.  They are both shot in Miami Florida.  You would think they would collide at sometime.  Of course, Dexter is in it's 5th season now and the Glades just started last summer.  Maybe they are thinking about it. 

Anyway, gotta go now and get some sleep.  Take care all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews