Sunday, January 16, 2011

"Bugs in my Pocket" - Quickpage 1 freebie

Hey guys, 
I've got more names for you coming up.

I haven't done Hunter yet.  I'll get to it as soon as I can.  I've gotten alot of names from you guys.  Here's a few that you have all given to me just to show you how many I've gotten and to let you know that I got your requests.
Here are all my requests so far:
Suzanne, Mia, Bella, Hallie, Darcy, Simone, Skylar, Katelyn, Marilyn, Ray, Dyer, Wendy, Brooke, Cole, Murray, Beverly, Brendan, Shyanne, Cate, Jack, Logan, Mason, Okie, Dumonee, Jonas, Lucas, Brandy, Bojena, Blake, Emily, Foster, Gunner, Haleigh, Mark, Ivy, Kaylin, Kasey, Lyla, Micah, May, Marianne, Marena, Mimi, Makayla, Oceane, Nadja, Raina, Piper, Poppy, Tori, Zander, Hunter, Cheyenne, Eian, Terry, Margaret, Jennifer, John, Bruce, Courtney, Bill, Magnum, Dixie, Patches, Titan and Bismark

If you don't see your request in these names just leave it in the comment section and I'll add it to the list.

Here's the page that I made using the kit.


 and Here's your freebie.  Download it at the store.

1 comment:

Michelle B. Baker said...

Could you also do Taylor, Lexi, Gracie, and Josie?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews