Saturday, January 15, 2011

Preview for "Bugs in my Pocket"

Here's a sneek peak at the new kit I am putting in the store.
"Bugs in my Pocket"
Great for all those little boys out there.
I'll let you know when I get it in the store.

 Here are the papers.

THE LINK FOR JASON FRAMES IS FIXED
Also, I wanted to let you know that I fixed the link for the JASON frames.
I forgot to add the link to it.  Sorry about that.

Also, someone told me Danielle isn't working but as far as I can tell it's working fine.  Several people have downloaded it so far.  So just let me know if you are having problems with any of them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

April,

Hope you are having a great day. Have you made the name Hunter yet? I looked but did not see it but I could have missed it.

ApriltheScrapaholic said...

I haven't got it yet. The black frame is made and posted but I still need to do the crome ones. I'll try to bump it up. I've got a lot of names to do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews