Thursday, January 6, 2011

Crome Name Frames - Justin

Hey Everyone,
I meant to have these posted yesterday evening but everytime I got on here to post it wouldn't let me.  It just kept loading up.  So I gave up and went to bed.  Sorry.

Anyway, I have 2 for you today.  I'm gonna post them separately though.  Makes it easier to repost to my facebook page.  I'm actually off for 3 days this week.  YEAH!  Much needed rest, housework and playtime.  LOL.  Sometimes the playtime comes first.  So, I should get out quite a few of these for ya'll

Justin

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 06, 2011. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews