Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Crome Name Frames - RAY

Wow, I just got off work at 8:30 and I am freezing.  It was a nice day yesterday and I turned off the air to let my little ones (puppies) go in and out of the house to do as they please.  I think they get cabin fever in the winter.  However; it's almost impossible to get my Shaylee to go out at all.  She'ssuch a little priss but completely irresistable.  Anyway, I forgot to turn the air back on in the evening and I went to work at midnight.  Now I'm back home.  Got the air back on but I'm still freezing.  Was fine as long as I was moving around but now that I'm sitting here making frames and stuff I just can't get warm.  (Couldn't have anything to do with not having enough sleep, could it :) )  So I may go lay down for a bit.  This may be the only frame you get today.  We'll see.  I have to work at midnight again and then 7am-3 Fri Sat & Sun.  Yippeee!  Not.  I'd much rather be home making these for you guys.

Here's your freebie. 

1 comment:

dragonfly60 said...

Thanks so much for this freebie. I love the names. Ever do any 'old' names like Irene, Doris, Ken etc.

Love these.
Irene

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews