Thursday, January 31, 2008

JUST A PREVIEW....SO FAR

Hello again, I just wanted to show you an alpha that I will be giving to you soon. Its another wooden alpha......(yes I said wooden).......I downloaded some plug-ins to my DIP software today and finally learned how to really bevel stuff. Don't know about ya'll but I think this is my best one yet. I did a hi-contrast on it and deepened the colors so that it will look a little different from the others. Then I beveled it and added a rope border behind it. Oh man. I think it's going to look really good on you layouts. One of these day I'm gonna make a kit to go along with all of these wooden alphas. (Actually have one started but nowhere near finished.)
Anyway, here is a preview. I am in the process of making them all individual pngs because these are just too good to keep as one file. I think you will like them. Let me know what you think.

Pretty neat huh. Now you won't use the others. Haha!
I'll try to have it for you tomorrow or at the latest friday.
See ya soon....................

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews