Friday, January 25, 2008

My Tabletop Alpha_Hi-Contrast .....FREEBIE!



Good Morning everyone.....Sorry I haven't been on here in a little bit. Thought maybe my bandwidth would go down a little but it hasn't. Oh, well. I'll just have to add to it later. I'm giving you a table top alpha today. It's actually from my moms tabletop...haha....! She thinks I'm crazy sometimes. I take photos of just about everything and use them in my scrapbooking. I swear, I am always either in scrapbook mode or photographic mode. And don't get me started on the artist side of things. When I draw people I get in a different mode for that too. You start analyzing how to shade things when you look at someone and then they start giving you the weird look. Crazy, huh. Oh, well.....the life on the wrong side of the brain. What can you do? Ha Ha.


Anyway, I have this freebie for you today. I hope that you like it. I have several more where these came from. Just playing with them.



I do hope that you enjoy it!!

See you all later

You can get the Tabletop alpha HERE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews