Monday, January 7, 2008

MyXmasStockings......Freebie!

My Mom lives in a cabin on the lake. And it snowed xmas. We got up and this is what the morning looked like over the lake. Pretty huh? Everything was covered in ice. Unfortunately, the snow didn't stick and it melted away but we had ice everywhere.

I thought these leaves looked pretty coool!

Now to the good part. Today I am giving you the stockings in both pastels and primary colors. Hopefully, I can have a preview of the papers done today so I can give you those tomorrow. Can't use my stuff without the papers, can you? LOL

Anyway, here is the preview of the pastel stockings:

And here is the preview of the xmas stockings:


Sorry, Link expired..........it is now being added to my new store.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews