Saturday, January 12, 2008

That's Funny....

Hi all, this blogging goes to Carolyn again. She came back and downloaded the rest of my stuff after I re-added the correct link. She asked me how I made my candy cane stuff and if I just broke up a bunch of pieces of candy canes to make the alpha or did I do it digitally. Well, not that I want to tell you guys ALL my secrets. But most of these came from 1 small candy cane. I scanned it making it digital and then i broke it up into a million pieces (on the computer) not in my scanner. So, you could say I kinda did both. Great question to ask. I am very proud of my alpha and it did take forever to do. I absolutely guarantee that there is no other one like it. I created each letter individually so they each have their own little aura about them. HaHa.

Thank you guys so much for liking everything. It was and is so much fun to do. So, I hope that kind of answered your question Carolyn. Now I am off to see what I can give to you t0day.

Take care and happy scrappin' everyone......................

1 comment:

My Digi Corner said...

LOL, you nut! I really didn't expect you to give away any of your secrets. And, not to worry, I don't think I would have the patience to do what you did! Since you had so much fun creating it we in cyberland will let you continue to have your fun! I have to agree, making digital stuff is so much fun and so addictive. I just finished a freebie kit for my blog and I made a church. I have to say that I think it is cute! Trouble with making stuff is that I don't get around to scrapping.

Thanks again for fixing the link and now I'm off to download the addition. Thank you so much for this awesome kit!

Carolyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews