Saturday, May 23, 2009

Photo Hunt: Theme............................Plastic

PhotoHunt

The theme for PhotoHunt the week of May 23rd is In Plastic.

Was trying to figure out what I could use for a photo about plastic. I was looking at our kayaks at first but I think they are fiberglass. Then I looked at all the plastic buckets that we have and then I noticed all of Shaylee's plastic balls that she plays with. So here they are. I think that works!

I like this one. I like how it's just sitting in the grass. She doesn't play with this one too much because it really a little big for her. But she'll chase it if you throw it and then just give you one of those looks when she gets there. She's really quite funny.

Later, be right back.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews