Wednesday, January 2, 2008

CandyCanes...CandyCanes....CandyCanes...FREEBIE!!

Boy, I sure hope that you all like candy canes. I have gone bonkers for candy canes. I also hope that you don't mind that My Xmas kit is getting huge. Possibly as big as the Winterwonderland kit and I think I like it better. So, if you get tired of all this let me know. And I am sorry that I haven't had this out sooner. I'm not as good as these other more qualified designers. But I keep coming up with stuff. My fiance wants me to try selling stuff but I have no idea about stores or anything like that. STill checking that out. For now I'm offering you freebies. I really love all the comments that you give to me. Keeps me inspired and obviously I get inspired by almost anything. Haha.

So fare warning, I have candy cane alphas, numbers and symbols. ( its awesome if I say so myself.) I will probably give that to you tomorrow because I'm still working on the numbers. Just to give you a heads up heres a preview for you.

I also have candy canes and hard candy and the ribbon candy that I am giving you today. Also, have the candy cane frames plain and also some that I decorated with xmas stuff. I also made some pretty cool stuff like flowers with the candy canes. I even made a safety pin with them. You are just gonna have to see it to believe it.

So, I hope you have a huge sweet tooth. Oh yes, I made really cool papers with my candy canes. Can't wait to share everything with you. It's gonna be great.

So here are the candy canes that I am giving you now.

(PS. Do you like my ribbon paper up there in the preview...That ones coming too)




Now in my store at April's Scrapaholic & Photomania

5 comments:

gabbyfowl said...

Thank you so much. I just realized I did not get my mother her ribbon candy this Christmas so now I can scrap her some.

Anonymous said...

Gosh. This is so sweet! I love it! Can't wait for the candy alpha. TQ!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks you Sweets for thew Sweets...I had a real craving and all my candy canes have been long Gone LOL......Muah And a Big Sweet Hug enclosed.....

Demetria said...

awesome alpha preview and thanks for the candy cane delights

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews