Friday, March 12, 2010

Free Quick-pages from Nita!

I have new quick-pages from Nita. She's been having a hard time lately but she managed to make some pages. Here's a page she made using my "Mardi Gras" kit.


Photobucket


Here's her page:

Photobucket

Get it free on Nita's Blog Here!

And here's another one using my "New Year's Eve" kit.


Photobucket
Here's her page!

Photobucket

Download from Nita's Blog HEre

Also, I got some requests from some of you for the frames. I'm gonna be gone this weekend to my moms so I won't be back til Monday. Some of the names are already on my list and some aren't.

I'm adding to my list:

Tori
Kasey
Blade
Marianna
Bojena
Mark (can't believe I don't have that one)
Emily (or this one)
Makayla
grand-papa
oceane
Brandy

The request I already have are:

Anthony
Jessica
Avery
Bryce
Kyle
Gracin
Nana
Sarah
Christian
Mathis
Raphael
Danielle
Marcel

Just wanted you to know what was sent in. See ya Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never see CASSIDY or ZANDER on the net. Would love to have those in your new frames. You are so talented and have such great ideas! Thank You.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews