and Here is the name "Feather"
Monday, December 20, 2010
Crome Name Frames - Feather
Labels:
All Name Frames,
Crome Name Frames,
freebie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Hey everyone. I'm asking for a little help here. I am trying to get my kits known out there. So, I'm attempting a CT call and I ho...
-
I am sorry everyone, I guess is was too tired or in a hurry to go to sleep that I mixed up this download with the other. So, I'm repost...
-
I have another layout from Ginger . She used my WinterWonderland kit with my Christmas Snowflake snowglobes. It was her first extraction a...
-
Still having my 50% off at my store too! Don't forget. Bathtime Babies New kit! I just made a new kit yesterday. I wanted to make...
-
Chocolate Decadence Kit This is the entire kit with 38 papers, 13 chocolate covered pretzels, 24 chocolate covered strawberries, 7 buttons, ...
-
Team Sassy Collab-Thankfu l Blessings I just wanted to let you know that we have a wonderful Collaboration kit at Scrap it Sassy. It was cr...
-
I have some photos of Shaylee with her Reindeer she got from her birthday. I even have a photo of my little JoJo too. I had gotten her a b...

2 comments:
Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Dec. 21, 2010. Thanks again.
This is so cute! My daughter's name (she's 30 now) is Feather.
Post a Comment