Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Crome Name Frames - AUSTYN

I just wanted to let everyone know that when you request a name I do get the requests in my email box and I save everyone of them. I also write them in my little notebook and highlight when they are done.   I will get to them as I can.  I've got lots more to do.  Also keep checking back because some people are re-requesting names and I've already got some of them done or I'm still working on them.

So Just to let you know,
 I've already made the names
Alice
James
Brandon
in all 3 frames.

 I saw on the internet yesterday that Bear Grylls from "Man vs. Wild" is taking Jake Gyllenhaal with him.  Should be very interesting to watch.  Got it set to record.  Here are some of the photos.




 Definitely gonna be watching this!

It airs July 11th I think at 8pm on the Discovery Channel.



1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jun. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews