Friday, July 1, 2011

Crome Name Frames - BENJAMIN

Hey everyone,
Sorry I didn't get your name freebie on here yesterday.  We kind of had a day yesterday.  I found tomato hornworms in my garden and they were eating up my plants.  So me and my brother had to find them all and get them off of the plants.  Then I had to get a spray to put on the plants so they wouldn't get on them again.  They were huge.  We found 5 of them.  I didn't want to touch them they looked menacing but they weren't. 
Only harmful to my tomato plants.

Here's my garden before the bugs.


 And here's after with the bugs eating them.


 There isn't hardley anything left on my tomato plant. 
They got 4 of my plants. 
 

Here's your Freebie

"BENJAMIN"

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Jul. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews