Sunday, April 6, 2008

Friday Freebie again...

I guess either you don't like my freebie or you are having trouble finding it. I have it in my store as a download when you click the photo of the preview of the freebies. But you have to scroll down to find it. So I decided to change it back. You won't be directed to my store to download. You can still download from my store to get it but you can just get on my blog here. I'm posting it again so you can get a chance to get it.

Sorry about that. I don't want to loose you because I actually lost you...haha. Anyway, here is the new download.

Download has expired

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Thank you so much! I know it's silly but I was one that got lost and I was so disappointed but I was NOT going to complain because you are so wonderful for giving your work away for free. So again, THANK YOU!!!!

Dracowin said...

What a cool freebie! Thank you
Every time I drop by your blog I intend to mention how cool I think it is that you have links to the Animal Rescue Site. Its a regular morning routine for me to go there and to the Care2 click to donate pages. Its great to be able to do something good every day so easily and I even sometimes discover cool gifts on the Animal Rescue Site.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing this awesome freebie!! You call it a "mini kit", but I love ALL of the frames and papers included!
Green is my favourite colour, so I especially love the dark papers and the papers with the dark edges!! Very cool. LOL :)
Have a great day and Thank You again!
Barb, from sunny Manitoba, CANADA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews