Sunday, April 27, 2008

Haydens Jungle Bear Frames.....Freebie....

Hi everyone, thanks for being so understanding about my hard drive problem. Such nice comments from all of you. I have found some of the stuff that I saved but none of the recent kit making stuff. Some of you told me and I have a friend also that told me, you can take them to a professional and they can make a "ghost" of your hard drive and then put it on another hard drive. I may be trying that. That would be wonderful if it works. I keep imagining photos that I may never see again. That's sad isn't it.

I also have a best friend that I give photos to so she may have some that I have lost. Also, my mom might have some. But I'm sure I'll loose quite a bit if I never get it recovered.

I'm giving these as a freebie for you today. They were intended to go into the store but I now don't have the rest to go with it. I made these from the papers that I made and now I don't have the papers. Didn't get them on 4shared fast enough I guess. I'll get them remade sometime but they won't be the same.

These are bear shaped frames made from the papers. I think they are pretty cute. They match the leopard print on the bears too.

You can get the frames Here

1 comment:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these ADORABLE frames & the bears!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews