Friday, June 12, 2009

Birthday Girl Kit and freebie qp.

I finished my Birthday girl kit and here it is. You can get it in the store here.

I haven't made the alpha yet. I'll get to that in a little bit. I am working on an Over the Hill kit.........lol. I know. Who wants to have and over the hill page made of them? Well, you do have to scrap those years to remember them. Don't worry. I'll be scrapping my own too. After all I turned 4o this year. Yikes! But I'm trying to make it good. I'm adding the grave candles that have the years old on them. LOL!

Here is your new quick-page using my Birthday Girl kit. I have it in 8x8 size. I may do all of them in this size from now on to save space in my 4shared account. Otherwise, I'll have to remove some more freebies and I don't want to do that just yet. When I do them in 12x12 they end up being as large as 40-50mb. But you can easily resize the 8x8 to 12x12.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 13 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Ginger said...

I just love this QP! You're the best! thanks!

Gerrisscrapblog said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful QP.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Wedding, Birthday/Party Theme(s), Mardi Gras/Carnaval Theme post on Jun. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews