Monday, June 1, 2009

Collab kit at ScrapitSassy.........and new kits by me

Hey Everyone,

I'm going to my moms for a couple of days. Will be back on Thursday.

It was Thomas' birthday on the 21st and I have to get his birthday presents to him. I got him games for his Xbox 360. He's so excited. Plus I want to take Shaylee and JoJo for their first swims of this year. They just love swimming at the lake cabin at my moms. And yes, they will have their lifejackets. They just don't know when to get out of the water. They are so spoiled.

We have a new collab in the store at scrapitsassy. It looks great. I may have to buy it myself. Check out the great preview below.

Scrap it Sassy
Designers at ScrapitSassy
created this fabulous collab kit
Team Sassy - June Collab
"Prom"- On Sale for $5.00!!
Click on Link or Preview
https://scrapitsassy.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=62&products_id=4982
SIS_JuneCollab_Prom_Preview.png picture by ejregnold
Kit made by designers from ScrapitSassy

The preview below is my portion that was added to the kit.
As you can see there is a lot of great stuff in their created by all the designers.

Click banner or previews below for kits

by ApriltheScrapaholic
StoreWideBanner_469x60.jpg picture by ejregnold


Shaylee's Puppy Kit by ApriltheScrapaholicBaby Boy by ApriltheScrapaholic

Baby Girl by ApriltheScrapaholicDainty Dandelions by ApriltheScrapaholic

Heavenly Hybiscus by ApriltheScrapaholicBlushing Buttercups by ApriltheScrapaholic


So I'll see you all when I get back. Take care everyone.

April




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews