Monday, December 21, 2009

$2 sale at ScrapitSassy!

Hey Everyone,

All my products priced $2 or more are currently all $2. My store is on sale through Dec 26th.

If you still have more brag book pages to send me please feel free to send them. I will still share them with all of you. As busy as I've been I'm sure you are all swamped too!

I'll be sending what I have so far within the next couple of days.

StoreWideBanner_469x60.jpg picture by ejregnoldScrap it Sassy


Name Frames - Sports N Games by ApriltheScrapaholicName Frames - Family by ApriltheScrapaholicName Frames - Scouts by ApriltheScrapaholic

Letters to Santa by ApriltheScrapaholicFrosted Christmas by ApriltheScrapaholicCowboys & Indians QP Album by ApriltheScrapaholic

Holiday Baking 2 - Addon by ApriltheScrapaholicHoliday Baking by ApriltheScrapaholicHoliday Baking Recipe Cards by ApriltheScrapaholic

Let it Snow Alphas by ApriltheScrapaholicLet it Snow by ApriltheScrapaholicLet it Snow Snowglobes by ApriltheScrapaholic

Cowboys & Indians by ApriltheScrapaholicHallow's Eve by ApriltheScrapaholicAutumn Kisses by ApriltheScrapaholic



blinkie 3 blog store blinkie2 Blinkie 2
StoreWideBanner_469x60.jpg picture by ejregnold

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews