Saturday, December 19, 2009

Another Candy Bar Wrapper for you............

Hey everyone again,

Yeah, still busy. Went to a Christmas Party last night for our department. We had a really good time. We all just made stuff and exchanged with each other. That way everyone got some of everything and we all had the same thing too. Like I said before, I made candy and cookies for everyone. Didn't get home until 11:30pm and had to be at work at midnight. So I'm a little sleep deprived at the moment...........LOL.

Also wanted to remind everyone that tomorrow is the deadline for sending me brag book pages using my Frosted Christmas Kit.



Frosted Christmas by ApriltheScrapaholic


I may let you send me more pages until after Christmas though. My friend Lori said she'd rather make them after so she can use this years Christmas pics in them. I don't know.
Right now the kit is half off at ScrapitSassy and 35% off at Dazzling Scraps.
But from the 21st to the 26th I am having a $2 sale at ScrapitSassy. Everything that's $2 and up is $2. That will be my Christmas Sale. So, if anyone buys my kit after that. I will still allow you to send me in brag book pages. And I'll share those with those who have/will order the kit.

I just thought that everyone would want them before to give as presents but I don't know about you but my time has been crazy lately. Having trouble keeping up. So if you get them in late I completely understand and will still share.

Here is another Candy Bar wrapper for you that I used for the party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews