Monday, January 4, 2010

Hi Everyone

Hey Guys and anyone who's worried about me.

I went to my Mom's the day after Christmas and thought I'd only be able to spend 2 days with them. She lives 3 hrs from me in a little town of Tx. Anyway, I found out that I still had off through the next coming Thursday so decided to stay. But my mom has dial-up. Bad dial-up. You can't get on anything and forget about downloading or even seeing photos on her computer. So, I didn't get to let my CT's know (sorry Ginger, Lori and Nita) where I was much less my Boss at ScrapitSassy to let her know I'd be MIA for a bit.

Funny thing is that before I had even got down there, they had had a blizzard. Really! There was ice all over there. I'll post some photos in a bit for you to see. And while I was there it snowed again. The snow didn't melt until Dec 31st when I came back home. It was beautiful but very cold.

And then, much to my surprise, when I got back home, my internet wouldn't connect on my computer. So I still couldn't connect with anyone. I just got my internet on right now. My only problem now is that I have 2100 messages in my inbox folder in my mail and everytime I get on my email, the whole internet shuts down. Not sure if it's a glitch or just my seemingly bad luck lately.............

So yes I'm alive and kicking and trying to get back to work on things. So bare with me. And I'm trying desperately to connect with you guys, Ginger, Erin and Nita to let you know what's happened. But I've been failing miserably at the moment.

Hope everyone had a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Ginger said...

April, I'm glad to hear you're alive and well. We can call off the National Guard now. LOL!

Rose said...

So sorry to hear about your husband, prayers and hugs for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews