Tuesday, April 13, 2010

More new products in the Store


Hey everyone.

Sorry I haven't posted freebies lately. I got them for you. Just been busy with life and all. Still trying to deal with everything about Jose plus taxes. I'm having trouble dealing with it all. Trying to get stuff taken care of so I'm a little pre-occupied and very emotional this past week. So be patient with me. I promise I'll make it up to you all with all of those frames and other stuff.

Here's more stuff that I added to the store.

I took my Holiday Baking kits 1 & 2 and combined the elements. Then separated them out again and made them all as CU items in the store. Here's what I have.



I also added my Fairyland 2 kit as separate papers and elements.



Be back later. You guys take care.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews