Thursday, August 5, 2010

More Name Frames - Add-ons to what I already Have - 1

I have more of the name frames for you.  These are add-ons to what I already have made.  I will have more but I first have to go thru them to see if I haven't already made them..........LOL.   Anyway, this is your freebie for today.  And again, I am adding the names that you are giving to me in the blog posts.  So, If you want a name made just leave a comment in my blog posts - not 4 shared.  I may miss them if you put them on 4shared.  Also, I'm trying out mediafire so let me know if it works out better.

7 comments:

Ellib said...

I am so glad that you are making these again. Please could I have the names Foster and Deas? Thank you so much

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Aug. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

anne said...

could you please make me the names
Anne
Lea
Nate

thanks so much !!!

Anonymous said...

thank you for doing my grandbabies names. i know it takes alot of your time and i sent these in a while ago but i was thrilled today to find them. thanks again. C

Jennifer said...

I'd love it if you added the name:
Chase

Thank you!

tonysank said...

Hi i would love it if you could add the name Mia
Thank you so much!
Anthony

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews