Sunday, July 18, 2010

Baby Girl QuickPage 1................freebie

I made this quickpage, and another one I'll give to you tomorrow, a while back and I don't believe I ever gave them out to you. They are really cute.
Still trying to figure out how to set up a store. I may just set it up here on my blog. Someone ordered my Ladybugs kit the other day which was really cool. I didn't realize I still had it on here for sale. So I may just do that for now. I'll let you know when I decide. My brother and I are making some really cool stuff. We are both artists and have decided to build on that. The deal is that we are totally opposite in our artwork. That may end up being a huge plus because you have more to choose from. So we'll have some goodies to show you when we get it all done. It will all be art stuff though not altogether scrapbooking.
Here's your freebie for today!

3 comments:

Jani said...

Such a pretty QP. Love the colors and textures. Thank you very much

Anonymous said...

thanx so much for the beautiful QP xx

ava-j said...

thank you for the sweet QP April, you are very kind!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews