Thursday, July 1, 2010

Update from Me - Sorry it took so long.

Hey Everyone,

Wow, I hope I still have some readers out there. I want to apologize to everyone. I've kind of been taking a break for a while. I've been emotionally tired. Just been trying to deal with everything that's happened in my life. I'm ok but it's been hard. I'm working random work schedules now which is throwing me off. I'm not getting the right sleep that I need most of the time. But I'm dealing with it. On a good note I love my new puppy Peanut. He's been good for me. Also my brother is staying with me now which is also good for me. He's so optimistic about everything. Maybe he will rub off on me eventually.

Also, I'm not at ScrapitSassy anymore. I haven't gotten into a new store yet but I've got plans. I'll let you all know when I know. I may be opening up my own store. So for now I'll give you all freebies till I get settled back in.


Here are some pics of Peanut. Check out those legs!


I'll post some of Shaylee and JoJo later on.



Aw....isn't he cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Unknown said...

Oh the face!!!! Peanut is Adorable!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Jul 01:12pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews