I've added more stuff to my etsy store. I've decided to add my Scrapbook kits on there too. I only have a few in there so far but I'll get it stocked. The new "School Days" kit is in both places, my blog store and my Etsy store.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Added more stuff to my Etsy store.
Labels:
Etsy,
You and Me Jewelery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Ok everyone, someone asked for a way to better find their names that they've requested so I am posting this so you can see all the name...
-
Hey everyone, I'm making new name frames for everyone using the names you gave me before. I'm just going to give out a few at a ti...
-
Hi Everyone, I am so excited. I finally figured out how to put my previews on my ads. YEAH! You just don't understand. I do everythin...
-
Here are some of the names that you all requested. I still have more to do. But this is a start. Most of these were requests from dragonf...
-
That was weird. Yesterday I downloaded the file and it was there. I saw it. It even gave me the links to post in here on my blog. When I...
-
I told you that I would make these. Check out the cool daughter skip frames that I made using the frames plus my floral blanket paper and f...
-
Hi everyone. Just wanted to let eveyone know, that if you want my kits from Scrap it Sassy everything is now 40% off. I have my Fluttering...
No comments:
Post a Comment