Monday, September 6, 2010

Been busy making stuff for my Etsy store and working alot.

Hey Guys,

Apologize for not being on in a bit.  Honestly been busy just working my real-life job (yuck!) in which my shifts are just all over the place.  Sometimes I work Midnight-8am or 6am-2pm or 9am-5pm.  It's been messing me up a bit as far as getting anything done.  I tend to just come home and fall asleep in my recliner.  The most energy I've gotten lately is making some rings for my etsy store.  But I promise to work on more names after I post this and maybe get you something on here.  I've gotten a little bit of rest the last few days and my brother is away at my moms.  I would have gone to my moms too but I've just been so tired.

Anyway here are some of the rings that I put in my Etsy store.

I just learned how to make these and their pretty fun.
I have some more but haven't gotten them in the store just yet.  I have like 6 more plus a ladybug necklace that I made from polymer clay.  It's pretty cute. 

You can find us on Etsy here at You and Me Jewelry

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews