Hi guys! It's Ginger sneaking in with another Monday BB page freebie. I made this one in honor of my friend Melissa who found out this week that she is having a baby boy!
You can pick up the Baby Boy Kit in April's blog store and just click on the BB page preview to go to 4shared and download.
See you next Monday with another BB page freebie!
Monday, October 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I am sorry everyone, I guess is was too tired or in a hurry to go to sleep that I mixed up this download with the other. So, I'm repost...
-
I have another layout from Ginger . She used my WinterWonderland kit with my Christmas Snowflake snowglobes. It was her first extraction a...
-
Still having my 50% off at my store too! Don't forget. Bathtime Babies New kit! I just made a new kit yesterday. I wanted to make...
-
Hey everyone, I've decided to make a Very special Christmas present for all of you still following my blog. I know I've lost some ...
-
Don't forget all my stuff is 50% off at Scrapitsassy! I just posted these in my store. Aren't they cute! Lori and I came up wi...
-
Cheboom made 2 more layouts and made quick pages of them. They are absolutely gorgeous. I'm gonna use them myself with my wedding pho...
-
I put a new kit in the store. It's my Bathtime Babies Kit . I showed you some of the pages I made with it before but I added the rubbe...
No comments:
Post a Comment