Thursday, October 14, 2010

More Wordart----freebie.................

Hey guys,

I've been busy trying to make another halloween kit.  Still working on it but hoping to have it for you soon.

Also, today would have been mine and Jose's wedding anniversary so I've been a little bit down today.  Just staying home by myself working on stuff.  Think I'm gonna go rent a couple of movies for old times sake and get some chicken so I don't have to cook.  We'd have probably gone to the movies and gone out to eat somewhere nice.  I guess this will suffice.  I sure do miss him. 

Anyway, here is your free wordart for today.

Hope you like it.  It's about procrastination.  One of my worst habits especially lately.  Oh well.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect WA for ME , TOO.. I thank you for your generosity in sharing your work.

Bit's grandma said...

Thank you -- love this quote!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews