Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Crome Name Frames - Mason

Hey everyone,  Sorry I've been away for a bit.  Been working really hard and I has stuff to do on my 2 days off this week. 

I took photos at a Quincinera this last weekend.  Very beautiful.  As long as I was with my Jose, we never went to one.  We were always working too much.  Well I have a good friend who's daughter turned 15 and she thru this huge Quincinera for her.  I told her I'd take photos and try to take video too.  She already had someone in place to do it for her but I'd told her I'd help out.  Found out she won't get any of her photos/video for another 4-6 weeks.  So I spent my day off editing her photos that I took and putting her video on DVD.  She was so excited.  My video wasn't great but it was something.

Here are some of the pics.





I've got better photos but I still haven't shown them to her yet.

I've decided to make a Quincinera Kit or Sweet 15 kit using some of my photos. She wants to make a photo book of her birthday and I thought she could use the kit to decorate.  So, I've been busy with that too.

Anyway, I didn't forget about you just got somewhat busy.

Here is you name for today.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews