Monday, November 30, 2009

Last day to get your recipes in!!!! and a quick page for you......

Hey everyone.

Today's my deadline for getting recipes in but if you get them to me late I'll send them on to everyone too. But I'm sending the majority I got now out by the 5th of Dec. I know a lot of people bought the kit but some still haven't sent the recipe in to me.

So here is my email address if you still need to send it to me:

aprilthescrapaholic@yahoo.com

I made a page using my Let it Snow kit. The deer and christmas ball and paper tag are part of another kit I'm currently making.

Heres the page.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Cooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Nov [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 01 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 14 post on Dec. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews