Sunday, March 13, 2011

Crome Name Frames - BEVERLY

Here are the crome frames for Beverly.

Oh yeah, someone commented that I had mispelled chrome (I have crome on everything).  I just wanted you to know that I realized that a long time ago at the beginning, but just didn't bother to change it.  I'd already used it too much.  I know I can correct it but I'm not going to go back and correct them all.  And most of it was copy/paste anyway and I'd already made the mistake before I'd realized it.  So if you are mad about the spelling then I say just get over it because I'm not changing them now or in the future.  It's not that important anyway.  As long as I get your names right, that's all that matters to me.  I've been known to mistype all the time anyway.  It's kind of a running joke in my family because I type fast and just get in a hurry.  So I just laugh at myself when it happens.  But I promise I'm not stupid.  Just not worried about it.

Here's your freebie.

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Mar. 13, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Bonjour April !
I'll post my comment here so you you can see it because i'm VERY late and really sorry i could come to visit you before !!
I've just arrived via Craftcrave, could do otherwise...
On December, 26th my computer went out of service...Too late to order one to our prefered man in the world...
I finally got another one whose hard-disc crashed one month later !! A technician said "It happens sometimes".... :/
My computer went back to their technical service as they wished to understand this quick deficiency.
All my files were backed-up on an external HD but i had lost all my "favourites" :S
Here i am now, happy. At last !
I'm now going to have a look at your names and will be back. For sure ! :D
C from Paris :) ☼

Anonymous said...

:/ Please read : "I could not come before..." and "couldn't do otherwise."
I'm so happy ! I've found "my" names !! :D
I left you two comments on Chantal and Franca.
Merci April !!
C from Paris :D

ApriltheScrapaholic said...

You are welcome - C from Paris. They are all still there waiting for you. Glad you got your computer back on.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews