Saturday, March 12, 2011

NAME FRAMES - GROUP 1 - BLACK FRAMES FREEBIE

Sorry I've been gone a bit again.  I meant to give you one of these a day but honestly it's getting a little overwhelming with my work schedule and all.  Plus working days and nights isn't helping me.  I'm like tired all the time.  Everytime I try to do something I end up falling asleep at the computer and I don't get anything accomplished.  It's crazy.  I know you don't want to hear me whine but it's the truth.

And my creative juices just aren't flowing lately.  Can't seem to get my head in it right now.  I don't even want to take photos and thats really weird for me.  I don't know if it's the stress causing it or if I'm going through some kind of a phase again.  Just wish I could shake it. 

Plus everyone keeps giving me 10 or more names at a time and my list just keeps growing which isn't a bad thing, just a little overwhelming like I said.  I also have to start them from scratch because all the names are different from my original ones so it's taking longer to make them.  I can't believe there are so many more names that I haven't already done :)  

So I've decided to get the black frames out of the way in groups and then focus on the crome frames in between.  So I'm giving you some of the black frames today.  Hope that's ok with you all.  Promise to get to them all eventually.  Bear with me.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Awesome. Thank you so much.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Mar. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all your hard work. Those of us without the talent to do this really appreciates it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews