Thursday, September 13, 2012

BLACK NAME FRAME - ZACHERY

Crystal you are welcome for Kyle and I would have done Zachery for you. :)
Crome one tomorrow.  It's amazing how you all keep coming up with names I haven't done.  I had actually caught up with you all and now I'm behind again --- well just a smidgen.  :)
Keep'em coming.

And by the way if you pay attention to my labels.  People keep telling me my names are hard to find.  I have the black frames in the BLACK NAME FRAMES labes and the crome in the CROME NAME FRAMES LABELS and all frames in the ALL NAME FRAMES label.  But there is a lot of them.

So, I have added more categories.  I've added all the individual letters and I'm still going thru my blog  adding the frames to the labels.  (Example:  A Name Frames, B Name Frames, etc)

1 comment:

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~} soooo much hehehe but thats what I was saying we spell it different we spell it ZACKERY ...........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews