Sunday, September 16, 2012

CROME NAME FRAME - ZACHERY

All for $1thru Monday
Birthday Girl - Alpha

Birthday Girl - Alpha

Here is my Birthday Girl Alpha.  There are uppecaser, lowercase and symbols in pink, purple and aqua colors.
Birthday Boy - Alpha

Birthday Boy - Alpha

Here is my Birthday Boy Alpha.  There are Upper and Lower characters.  Also included are 2 more extra party hats.
Celebration Mini Kit

Celebration Mini Kit

Here is a Celebration Mini kit that I made.  There are 6 papers and 22 elements.  Only the #2 candles are included with this...
Blushing Buttercups - Mini Kit

Blushing Buttercups - Mini Kit

Here is a mini kit called Blushing Buttercups.  There are 10 papers at 12x12 300 dpi and 29 elements.
Baking a Rainbow - Chocolate Icing Alpha

Baking a Rainbow - Chocolate Icing Alpha

Here is my alpha to go with my Baking a Rainbow kit.  I hand drew it myself so it is in my handwriting.  It comes in cursive and...
********** 
I'm gonna be on a small vacation for almost 2 weeks.
So I decided to have a vacation sale.
30% off all products from Sept 17th throu Oct 1st.



You can find my Store HERE
 
*************


*************

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews