Tuesday, January 22, 2013

BLACK and CROME NAME FRAMES - LLEWELLYN



I have a new CT Member  named MichPerez.
Here are some of her layouts she's already made. 

New Years Eve - Full Size Kit Was $4.99
Now $3.00
Save: 40% off


... more info
Max: 1

New Years Eve - Full Size Kit

Here is my New Years Eve Kit.  There are 24 papers at 12x12 300 dpi and 73 total elements.  Personal use only.  Not all elements are...

April-Perfect_Love 
Sweet Valentine - Snowglobes Was $2.99
Now $1.00
Save: 67% off


... more info
Max: 1

Sweet Valentine - Snowglobes

Here are some snowglobes for Valentines day.  There are a total of 9 heart shaped globes and 1 paper template.  All png files at 300...
DT_-_Lens_Filter 
Indian Summer - Full Size Kit Was $4.99
Now $3.00
Save: 40% off


... more info
Max: 1

Indian Summer - Full Size Kit

This full kit has 36 papers and 75 total elements.  All papers are at 12x12 300 dpi.  Elements are all png files.  Shadows not...
Indian Summer - Mini Kit 2 Was $1.99
Now $1.00
Save: 50% off

It's Free!

... more info
Max: 1

Indian Summer - Mini Kit 2

Here is my mini-kit that goes along well with my full-size Indian Summer kit.  All papers and elements are different from the original...
Indian Summer - Mini Kit 1 Was $1.99
Now $1.00
Save: 50% off

It's Free!

... more info
Max: 1

Indian Summer - Mini Kit 1

Here is my mini-kit that goes along well with my full-size Indian Summer kit.  All papers and elements are different from the original...
And here is a layout by China Doll using my 
Valentine Seashore Wedding add-on and my Wordart

Laiklyn_Sweet_Dreams_-_Page_1

Seashore Wedding - Valentine Add-On Was $2.99
Now  $1.00
Save: 67% off


... more info
Max: 1

Seashore Wedding - Valentine Add-On

Here is anadd-on I made using my Seashore Wedding Kit.  Great for Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews