Saturday, November 8, 2008

Add-on to Digitreats ABC kits.........Jump Holiday Girls

Team Sassy Collab-Thankful Blessings
I just wanted to let you know that we have a wonderful Collaboration kit at Scrap it Sassy. It was created by several different designers. I contributed too, so come check it out.

tbfullpreview.jpg picture by ejregnold

This kit is brought to you by 12 Scrap it Sassy Designers:

RS Designs, SIS Designs, Miss Foxy Designs, Candleworks Scraps, Secret Garden, Aprilthescrapaholic,Body Works Studio, Sherrys Scraps, Lindas Dream Designs, Designs by Mel, Kimmies Kreations, and a suprise from Cancer Moon!!

StoreWideBanner_469x60.jpg picture by ejregnold

Remember the pilgrims that I added to my store. Well, I decided to make some little what I'm now calling Holiday girls in versions of the ABC kits at Digitreats. I know, I haven't put an add-on in a while for the kits. So I'm going to make it up for you now. I just love my little girls and boys. (I will be giving versions of the boys too) They are just too cute. I promise I'm not gloating but everytime I make one I get a little happy because they turn out so great. I have them in Caucasion, African American and Hispanic. The numbers of them will probably vary. I get stuck on one once in a while and go crazy with them. But I think you'll like them very much. These are the jump versions of the little girls. Some have bows in their hair and others have hats and jackets.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 09 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

makeyesup said...

These are so very cute, thanks a bunch new Mrs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews